Friday, August 8, 2008

Not So Perfect Silver Box

The little silver box that keeps my life in a happy, organized tv viewing bliss completely let me down last night. And of all nights to fail me, of course, there was a season finale. Not just any season finale, but the So You Think You Can Dance season finale.

I was through the first hour when suddenly it ends and all I know at this point is that Courtney is the fourth runner up. At this point I'm thinking this is weird why would my beloved TiVo split up the hours, so as I check my playlist for the second hour and as my heart starts to race because I realize it's not there!!! How could this be?? What could my TiVo have possibly considered more important than SYTYCD?? Grey's Anatomy, that's what! And it was even a rerun. I ditched that show long ago when they decided on the stupid Izzy/George storyline, but for some reason my TiVo will not let go (I think it has a thing for McSteamy.)

Thankfully, we live in the age of the internet where I was able to find the results, with even some bits and pieces of that last hour sprinkled on YouTube so I didn't feel jilted after losing that last hour. I still love my little silver box, even if it's not so perfect!

In case you missed this season of SYTYCD, here is one of my many favorite dances from this season.


No comments: