Saturday, August 2, 2008

The Sweetest

In case you didn't know, I am married to the sweetest guy in the world! Maybe this blog will become a shrine to how wonderful this man is - but back to the reason of why he is so perfect. In the middle of our movie last night he paused it and said, "I'll be back in awhile." I was shocked because a few weeks ago I had mentioned that it would be cool to get this book at midnight, but that was the last of the conversation. I couldn't believe Matt was willing to go and stand in line for the next installment from the Twilight series with hundreds of crazed fans. But he did!When he came home I told him I would only read the first chapter, of course the next thing I know is it is 4:30 in the morning.

Breaking Dawn is thus far a great read. I think I am most captivated by my desire to find out does she or doesn't she become a vampire? I am hoping she does, but I have thought all along, even before I started reading the book, that she will not become a vampire. Only six hundred more pages and I will have that knowledge. As for any other details, I am going to have to leave them out, just in case Chloe or Matt read this blog. I don't want to spoil any part of the book for them. Enough blogging, and back to reading!

No comments: