Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Wacky Wednesday

Some people do "wordless Wednesdays", I am doing wacky Wednesday. Basically, I thought I'd share all the wacky things I have heard the past week. Mainly, these are all things I've heard while carpooling kids back and forth to school.

1~While driving home one day, a kid who we will call Tan-man, said "oh no, my leg is asleep". That's not funny, but what came next is hilarious. Tan-man then says "Hey Diana, did you know that the first time my leg fell asleep I was scared." I then said, "It can be scary when part of your body falls asleep." He then says, "No, I was scared because I thought, oh no satan is taking over my body." This kid is 8 and said this so seriously I couldn't help laughing.

2~"My mom takes horse pills!" This was said by none other than my son Jordan. I have no idea what they were talking about, I only joined the conversation after he shouted this from the back seat and he asked me to confirm. And yes I take a horse pill, but it is also known as my vitamin.

3~While waiting in the car at the school for Fill-up who is the oldest of the kids, Super Cutie (I haven't thought of a code name for this kid, so we'll go with Super Cutie who is five,) said "Fill-up has had a lot of birthdays, I want to have a lot of birthdays like him." I said, "What do you mean?" To which Super Cutie replies "Well, he's just so tall!" I chuckled as I explained that Fill-up is 12 so he has had about 7 more birthdays than him and hopefully when he has 7 more birthdays he'll be tall like Fill-up. I can't describe how cute that whole exchange was, you probably had to be there, but Super Cutie is always saying cute things. The kid could have his own sitcom he is that adorable!

That's all I could think of off the top of my head! But I think kids say the wackiest things and I am so happy that I get to have a car full of wacky kids to chauffeur around each day!

No comments: