Sunday, October 5, 2008

Amazing Race

I posted last week about some of my favorite shows. I feel one of those shows needs another shout-out. Amazing Race. This show was on tonight and it had everything a show needs. Suspense, drama, and, best of all, comedy. This show had people saying some of the funniest things while they were under the stress of making it to the pit stop first. Some of those included: "Maybe we need to dig?", "They didn't even say hello", "I had them get another plane", and the best line of the night came from the wimpiest cry-baby dude I have ever seen in my life. After bumping his head on the trunk of a car turned to his girlfriend and said "Can't you see that it's bleeding?" - must have been invisible blood, no one could see it bleeding. Then he said "Now I need you to blow on it."
If you aren't watching this masterpiece, what are you waiting for? Tune in every Sunday on CBS. You will not be disappointed!

No comments: