Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Missing M@t - Day Seven

It was so chilly today I had to check the weather to see if we were expecting snow in the next few days. Luckily, the forecast is clear. The wind brought the chilly air into the valley. The wind has also stripped the trees of most of the beautiful fall leaves. I have pictures for proof.

This picture was taken last Saturday afternoon.
This picture was taken this afternoon.
Very chilly!

Chloe was a trooper during soccer practice despite the 55 degree weather. Jordan on the other hand came to the car for warmth in 10 minute intrevals.


I am not posting much today because I am in the middle of a really good book and want to devote my spare time to finishing it. Suprisingly, it is a book about dogs. I usually go by the old adage "Cats Rule & Dogs Drool!" Except for puppies of course, but then again anything mini is cute. That is why our cat is super cute because she is a cat and she is mini. Another picture for proof of cuteness.

Here are some other things that are super cute!
No need for Matt to be getting homesick from all this cuteness he is missing! He will be home soon enough! Lots of Love from the family! xoxoxox

2 comments:

Matt said...

Did you really take a picture of the tree last week so you could compare this week? You are thinking ahead on your blog.

The kids look like they have grown since I have seen them!

Diana said...

I actually took a picture of the tree Saturday because I was going to blog about how much I love fall, but never got around to it. Then as I was walking into the house yesterday I was noticing the trees again and decided to do a post about the changes. Worked out perfectly!
And yes, Jordan has gone through another growth spurt! His pants are a little shorter, not to flood level quite yet!