Monday, October 6, 2008

Magic Potion Lotion

A while ago Matt brought home a bottle of lotion and said, "Here you go, Stephani at work made this." I admit there was some eye rolling and a bratty comment from me that went something like, "Oh, great another Martha!" Now in my defense I have sensitive skin, so I'm always a little leery about new beauty products. However, I promised to try this lotion out of respect, after all Matt is this womans boss.

Where do I begin to describe this wonderful product? From the moment I tried this lotion I fell in love with it! Matt hears every time I use it "Feel my silky, soft elbows!" I have dubbed it the "Magic Potion Lotion!" I don't know why Stephani hasn't gone into business with this formula - it would be bigger than anything Bath & Body Works has ever sold. Stephani's lotion is light, non-greasy and you don't have to smell like a fruit basket. But best of all it leaves your skin silky-soft! It's the Magic Potion Lotion! Sadly, my bottle is nearing the empty stage. Remember that when Stephani becomes famous for her Magic Potion Lotion, you heard about it from me first!!

No comments: