Thursday, October 2, 2008

Fall Is Here

Fall is one of my favorite seasons. I love the crisp, cool air. I love the changing color of the leaves. But most of all I love the fall t.v. line-up. I admit I am a bit of a t.v. junkie. My TiVo is always full of shows awaiting me. I thought I'd share my list.

Shows I never miss:
Heroes
How I Met your Mother
Fringe
The Amazing Race
Pushing Daisies

Shows I enjoy but if missed I can live:
The Big Bang Theory
Criminal Minds
Survivor
Terminator:Sarah Connor Chronicles


Shows I am trying to break-up with but haven't yet severed ties:
Grey's Anatomy
Private Practice

Shows I'm ashamed to admit that I watch:
90210
America's Next Top Model
Lipstick Jungle

There you have it. If you have a favorite show that is not on my list. feel free to let me know. I am always open for new entertainment!

No comments: