Monday, October 20, 2008

Missing M@t - Day 6

Back to the daily grind. The fun is over - kids are back in school. Back to never-ending chores for me. I did get a small treat on the way home from dropping the kids off at school this morning. I have to drive through two school zones on my drive and right before one of those school zones some jerk face cut me off and sped through the school zone, but he got his comeuppance. There was a "copper" waiting on the corner street and he pulled him over! Even the crossing guard was laughing at the dope! That was definitely the highlight of my day, aside from talking to my sweetie - talking to him is always the highest point of all my days!

The countdown is on: only four days until Matt returns home!

I have shows that I am holding off watching until Matt is home. Some of those include:

Fringe (sometimes Matt has to explain things to me),
Survivor (I don't know how much longer this will be on our TiVo),
Grey's Anatomy (I hate this show and only watch it because Matt does),
CSI (I'm still trying to get over Warrick's death and might need Matt to pass me some more tissues),
The Amazing Race (Who else is going to laugh when I say "Honey, I need you to blow on it" all during the show - I'm just hoping I don't find out who's been kicked off before Friday),
The Big Bang Theory (okay, so I gave in and watched it, but Sheldon was so funny I won't mind watching it again),
How I Met Your Mother (Okay, so I watched this one as well and I will have trouble watching it again because things have not panned out the way I was hoping - I probably just gave it up to Matt but just in case he is too tired to understand and you know what I'm talking about keep it under wraps so he can be surprised),
and last of all, Heroes (it's a must that we watch it together!)

I don't know when we will have time to watch these shows as well as many others that will continue to pile up over the next four days?!?! It seems that the kids have every moment planned out from the time Matt steps off the plane (the pumpkin patch, trick or treat on Halloween street, boo at the zoo, and high school musical 3 movie!) I've told them it all depends on the jet-lag! Matt might want to crawl into bed and sleep for three days!?! It always varies.

1 comment:

Matt said...

I am excited to watch all those shows. Here in the CZ (that is what I call Czech Republic) I don't get a lot of TV in.