Thursday, October 23, 2008

Missing M@t - Day Nine

Talk about a crazy day! I was busy this morning with Primary stuff,(meeting) and while I was gone Chloe called and left a message for me to bring her belt she forgot to put on this morning. Unfortunately, by the time I got home and got the message she had already received a "white slip" for dress code violation. Our little Chloe is not a rule breaker and goes out of her way to abide by every rule humanly possible, so she took the white slip personally, but I think she took the fact that one of her friends ratted her out even harder. I don't understand "mean girls" but Chloe is friends with this girl and continues to be so, despite my best efforts to discourage it. Probably because she has a bigger, more forgiving heart!

Jordan finished his wooden scrapbook at the Webelos Den Meeting over at the Young's. It looks amazing and I will post a picture Tuesday where it will be displayed at Pack Meeting. He will be receiving his Arrow of Light Award and his craftsman pin at this Pack Meeting! Very exciting for Jordan!

Chloe had to baby-sit this evening and it went smoothly. No phone calls home for tips on cooking or anything else. She also had dance class this evening. She was way excited about dance because they measured her for the costume for the concert in December. It sounds really cute, can't wait to see the finished product.

The excitement is in the air here at the home! As I write this late at night here is SLC, it is morning time in Prague where Matt is heading to the airport to come home! We are ready for him to be home.

2 comments:

Matt said...

To be true, I was still sleeping at 9PM. I got up at 11PM your time, and will stay awake until I arrive home at 8:00PM your time. That is 21 hours for everyone that cannot do math with time.

Diana said...

Well, to be completely accurate, blogger post things an hour earlier (which I think is central time, maybe EST, but it is definitely not mountain standard time.) So it would have been 10:15 PM. Look at previous days, the kids have never been in PJ's as early as 6:23 PM as nice as that would have been. Always add an hour, sometimes two onto the blog time that is posted.