Saturday, October 11, 2008

I Need My Snuggie

I am freezing and the piles of snow have yet to arrive. I will officially be an ice cube when the never-ending snow comes. I think this coldness is what prompted a spur of the moment purchase last night - from an infomercial no less. It was not only me, Matt also jumped on the bandwagon. We are SUCKERS together! I know you're all curious now. Thinking to yourselves, "What in the world did Matt and Diana buy?"

It's called a Snuggie! It is basically a blanket with sleeves. Seriously, stop laughing. This is one of the greatest inventions of all times and I am kicking myself that I did not come up with the idea, because I have come up with many inventions that are famous today. (the car radio that displays the current song playing - thought of it years ago) Of course, I get no royalties because I just say an idea out loud and boom a year or so later it is famous.

Anyways, back to my Snuggie, a blanket with sleeves! Every winter Matt cocoons me in a blanket with a small opening on the side for my hand to still use the remote control. That's right in our house I rule the remote - let's face it I have better taste in shows. Just kidding, I have no idea why I have that power. This is just the way it has been since the beginning of our relationship and why change a good thing ;-) Now I won't have to be cocooned in because my Snuggie allows me to have my arms free to move freely without losing my warmth. And I can walk around in it. The best part is that we upgraded to have Snuggies with pockets! How cool is that??!! The only downside is that if I had my sister-in-laws sewing skills I'm sure we could have saved some money, and we also have to wait 3-6 weeks for delivery. I could be frozen solid by then.

If you are thinking to yourselves what channel did they see this on or how do I get one for myself (and your name doesn't rhyme with danny) go to GetSnuggie.com! You can be matchers with our family (yes, we bought one for each one of us!) You'll be thanking me later!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"It is basically a blanket with sleeves" - oh ya, I've seen those before. I think they are called coats.